We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
There are seven factions dominating the post-Crossout world. The player begins as an Engineer and after reaching reputation level 10, they can join one of the other three factions. Upon reaching level 10 in the Nomads, Scavengers or Lunatics factions, players will be able to join prestige factions - Dawn's Children, Steppenwolfs and Firestarters, respectively. Only one of the six factions other than Engineers can be active at once, switching can only be done every 24 hours. Reputation will only be earned for the current factions and workbenches of the current faction are the only ones available to be used.
Membership in a faction grants access to different vehicle parts crafting options and different rewards depending on faction level. Each factions is also suited for a different play-style and each faction differs greatly in aesthetic theme.
Factions[edit | edit source]
- Engineers: Entry level items and the relic weapons.
- Lunatics: Speed and high alpha damage weapons.
- Nomads: Balanced arsenal and good mobility.
- Scavengers: Strong armor and powerful cannons.
- Steppenwolfs: High-end weapons with great statistics.
- Dawn's Children: Zany technology and hovers.
- Firestarters: Speed and melee type weapons, plus lots of fire.